Monday 7 October 2013

A Parisian Apartment - When Minimalism and Vintage Meet

I adore this home! In fact, when I first saw pictures of it on Coco Lapine, I sighed in envy and wistfully dreamed I lived there. These pics are definitely going in my folder of images titled 'Inspiration for the new place'. I'm hoping that by the time we're ready to start doing up our new place, I'll have saved up enough for a polished concrete floor similar to whats done here!

What I so love about this charming home is the way the owners, a writer and an artist, have managed to put their own stamp on this basically minimal apartment space. And in doing so, they have created a home which is playful, fun and eclectic. 

The vintage touches gel so will with the minimal, blank canvas that the original architectural features provide. Take a look... tell me what you think.













[All Images via Coco Lapine]








No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...