Friday 4 April 2014

Here Comes the Weekend!

It's Friday again... that time of the week that everyone's been waiting for. After all the driving we did last weekend, both the hubby and I are looking forward to a quiet weekend at home lazing around in our PJs :) But before that we're breaking out the beers and getting set to cheer India as they take on South Africa in the T20 World Cup tonight! Go India!

I also wanted to let you know that I'm extending the deadline for the Fab1 giveaway to 10th April so if you haven't sent in your pictures, you still have a couple of days to more.  

More travel posts next week, images from our visit to Alwar and the incredible Chand Baoli, a step well in Abhaneri. I'm currently completely fascinated with step wells and have declared to the hubby that visiting every major step well in Indian is on top of my bucket list :) Of course he rolled his eyes at this and nodded his head with mock seriousness. 

Well have a great weekend guys. If you're in NCR and looking for something interesting to do this Saturday evening, head out to Bakheda, Said Ul Ajaib for an evening of Stand Up Comedy. Details here. 

With that I'm signing off for the weekend and leaving you with a few images I clicked as part of my #practicemakesperfect series. This is a vignette of a paper mache elephant from Bihar. I picked this cutie up at Dili Haat. I have a collection of tiny elephants and this one is my favorite. I captured these images in some lovely morning light and then tried my hand at editing on Photoshop. I was quite pleased with the results :) 


Happy Weekend guys! And I'll see you on Monday.








[All Images- Shalini Pereira]

All images have been clicked by me. Please do not use without prior written permission



2 comments:

  1. lovely pics...elephant is a cutie indeed. Try editing pics in picassa too. great results there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice captures :) I clicked too many pics this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...