Saturday 23 August 2014

Home Sweet Home

One of my favorite blogs, Aalayam, recently completed 100 posts. And to celebrate this milestone the two fabulous ladies behind this blog, Deepa and Supriya, came up with a truly unique and incredibly generous way to celebrate with their achievement... by featuring the homes of fellow decor and lifestyle bloggers. I was absolutely thrilled when Deepa wrote and asked me to contribute to this post with an image that captured the essence of what home was to me. 

Thank you Deepa and Supriya for including me ... I'm so honored to be a part of the amazing bunch of bloggers you featured in your 100th post! More importantly, a very big congrats to the both of you.  I wish you lots of success and I know you guys will have loads more inspiring stuff for us to drool over in the future. To see the entire post and the contributions of all the other super talented decor bloggers, hop over to Aalayam for more...

Here are a few images I clicked of our place that I think capture what home represents to me.

"Home to me is a retreat. It’s a place you can escape to at the end of the day and a place you can be yourself. More than current trends, it should reflect who you are, where you’ve come from and where you hope to be. So for me, my home is an amalgamation of the ethnic, the modern and the quirky, but most importantly it’s a place both my husband and I can just be comfortable and be ourselves."






Enjoy your Sunday guys and have a great week!


[All images clicked by me. Please do not use without prior written permission]




3 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...