Tuesday 19 May 2015

Inspirations for Adhi's Room

Now that Adhi has entered our lives, we are slowly trying to make her room into a happy, colorful and fun place. I was really inspired by these pictures and got some ideas about what to do in Adhi's room. I came across the West Village Apartment of Ariane Goldman and her family on Cup of Jo and just loved the way this designer has done up her daughter's bedroom. 



Don't you just love this bed. I'm sure Adhi would, when she's bigger. 
Right now she loves leaping onto pillows and cushions and 
reminds me of a little frog.




Now this is something I'm definitely going to fix up in Adhi's 
room as soon as she is older



Love the idea of a 'can do' list that kids can maintain. What fun it 
would be to give yourself a star each time you reach a new milestone





I'm going to be on the lookout for some nice, big wicker baskets 
for her all her toys




[All images from Cup of Jo]



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I absolutely love the "star" idea for "can-do" list! By the way, came across your posts after a long time! So congratulations on the arrival of cute little one! Am sure she must be keeping you busy :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...