Thursday 4 December 2014

'Tis the Season...




Christmas is my favorite time of the year... I'm sure you've heard me say this every year :) Don't know what it is about this time of the year, but I start getting a warm, excited feeling in the pit of my stomach when the Christmas season starts. So many things to do... lists to make and things to tick off said lists :) It's a planner's dream, especially if she also happens to have a mild case of OCD :) 

The carols have started playing btw, and the house is starting to smell like Christmas because of all the sweet making:) Now if it would only start getting colder! Winter seems to have stalled in Gurgaon and that's not helping with the Christmas spirit :)




Today I started slowly setting the house in order (it's been in a bit of a mess lately)and sorting through the decorations. In the middle of putting up a few decorations, I got a little distracted :) 

Are your decorations up? Or are still waiting to be bitten by the X'Mas bug?

To get everyone in the mood for my favorite time of the year, I thought I'd trying something interesting. Starting from today, I'm going to try and post one Christmassy vignette a day on the All Things Nice Facebook page... nothing too fancy, just using stuff that's probably lying around to create a Christmas themed arrangement. If you don't want to miss any of these ideas, hop on over to the All Things Nice Facebook page, hit like and make sure the notifications are turned on... that way you you won't miss any updates :) 

More soon... 


[All images by Shalini Pereira. Please do not use without prior written permission]

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you colder temperatures and a very merry christmas!

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your christmas is truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...