Monday 24 February 2014

Ugh! Its Monday Again!

From the title of this post, I'm sure you can guess that I'm not a fan of Monday Mornings... I'm pretty sure that 99% of the world's population feels the same! I mean even if you love what you do, I'm sure that you still have an 'ugh!' moment when you wake up and realize that its Monday. 

It also doesn't help things when the weather gods can't seem to make up their minds about whether or not winter is over. Once again we in Gurgaon are waking up to cold, foggy mornings, with the sun only managing to burst through long after 10am! I've also been told/warned/begged by my friends to stop posting pictures of flowers and spring blossoms on FB with the caption 'Spring is here!' because as soon as I do this the weather decides to mess with everyone's plans! Now I know I'm not not capable of jinxing things... although sometimes I wish I was :) but just to be on the safe side I'm putting a stop to any kind of reference to Spring arriving. 

So there I was this morning, nursing my steaming mug of coffee (or as my hubby likes to call it... mud water that's bitter and disgusting), scowling out at the fog and pinning away on Pinterest, when I came across this image that instantly put a smile on my face. Since it brightened up my day, I thought I'd share it with you guys as well. Maybe it will help beat those Monday blues... if it doesn't... there is always chocolate :)



Anyway this image is like a burst of sunshine. I love the contrast of the bright burst of pink, orange and yellow with the blue Indian jali work that forms the backdrop. It vaguely reminds be of Van Gogh's painting of sunflowers... sort of like an Indian version of it. Anyway I just thought it was very pretty and had to share. Hope you guys like it... 

Lots of nice things happening this week on All Things Nice. The highlight being another installment of Design Bloggers Fab 5. This week Sruthi Singh from East Coast Desi will be sharing her thoughts with us. So stay tuned and have a great week everyone!




[Images from Daily Dream Decor]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...